Red Sox Nation with a gay flair



An American in Paris....an HDTV in America!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So, while Jon and his Sexy boyfriend are in Paris (notice the sexy with a capital "C"!), I have been given the power of updating the Gay Sox blog--yeah, pretty big responsibility, but I know I'm up to it!

Over the past few days, I've spent a great deal of time in front of my new HDTV! And, on Friday, I watched "Faith Rewarded" to get me pumped up for the Sox season. Having HDTV gives me new insights into the Sox, and I feel as though I can see them now better than ever.

So, with that in mind...I have ranked the Sox in order of physical attractivesness in HD:

10. Jonathan Papelbon
9. Jason Varitek
8. Adam Stern
7. Bronson Arroyo
6. Tim Wakefield (cute, for an older guy)
5. Coco Crisp
4. Josh Beckett
3. Lenny Dinardo
2. Theo Epstein

and....the #1 best looking Red Sox:

1. Wally the Green Monster! (check out the fashion sense, too!)


2 Responses to “An American in Paris....an HDTV in America!”

  1. Anonymous Frank 

    Ok...Check the settings on that tv of yours outside of Theo Epstien and Lenny Dinardo ohhh and the "old guy" Tim Wakefield are the only keepers on your list...but hey to each his own.

  2. Anonymous Jon 

    Hi Andy, thanks for updating the blog while we were in Paris!! Nice job with the post...although like Frank, I do have some questions about your hotness ranking. ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jon
  • From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
  • My profile






Previous posts

Archives

Red Sox Links


Sports Links


Gay Sports Links


Other Links



  • All images on this site are copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise noted. If you own the rites to any of the images on this site and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and I will promptly remove them. Thanks!